Ever wondered what dermatology experts ACTUALLY use in their skincare routines? They’re so busy treating patients and giving acne advice… do they actually practice what they preach? Keep watching to see what our own Curology derm providers have to say about their skincare routines, and much more as we answer some of your burning skincare questions!
What is your skincare routine?
– Neutrogena Gentle Cleanser, http://amzn.to/2sYyuKx
– Neutrogena Healthy Defense 50 SPF, http://amzn.to/2sz74HD
– Aveda Mineral Makeup, http://aveda.cm/2tBBknF
– Garnier Micellar Water, http://amzn.to/2n5a1A5
– Curology prescription, https://curology.com
– Herbivore Botanicals Organic Blue Tansy Mask, http://amzn.to/2v5GA0w
– CeraVe Moisturizing Lotion, http://amzn.to/2g62pKg
Is it beneficial to wash your face twice a day with a facial cleanser?
You don’t need to wash your face many times a day, once is enough. You don’t want to strip the natural oils from your skin too often!
If I have dark skin, do I still need to apply sunscreen?
– Sun protection is always important. If you are getting little to no sun exposure, then perhaps the SPF found in your foundation is enough.
– If you’re spending a lot of time in the sun, you may need more protection!
Is it okay to start using eye cream at 19 years of age?
It’s a little early. Use sunscreen and sunglasses to prevent premature aging around the eyes.
What should I do to make my skin less oily?
– You can use a foaming cleanser, which is a little more stripping and drying.
– You can use a light, oil-free moisturizer like the CeraVe Moisturizing Lotion, http://amzn.to/2g62pKg
– Use a makeup primer and blotting paper during the day.
Thanks for watching! If you have any questions, please leave us a comment or email firstname.lastname@example.org!
Learn more about Curology: https://curology.com
FOLLOW US ON SOCIAL
Facebook | https://www.facebook.com/Curology
Instagram | https://www.instagram.com/curology
Twitter | https://twitter.com/CurologyUSA
Blog | https://blog.curology.com
Pinterest | https://www.pinterest.com/curology